Field Instrument Technician
Sacramento, CA 95834
- Part Time, Full Time
Number of openings for this position:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
Signing bonus / Bonus Pay
We are looking for technicians with a minimum of 5 years field experience or a certificate of completion from an accredited 2-year technical school or ISA level 1 or 2 certificate of completion.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Setup and startup various instrumentation and electrical devices including PLC’s.
- Review project electrical schematics and documentation
- Effectively diagnose problems and perform necessary repairs including the replacement of defective parts, wiring and panel modifications, and troubleshooting.
- Complete service reports per service or project to ensure service requests are being completed, tracked, and monitored.
- Maintain copies of calibration sheets and loop forms for all site start-ups.
- Communicate start-up progress to Field Service Coordinator and Service Manager and other departments.
- Train customers on system operations and capabilities including preparing training materials.
Qualifications and Skills
Position requires a minimum of 3-yrs experience in water, wastewater and industrial instrumentation and controls. Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Full or Part Time openings available out of our Concord, Sacramento, and Hanford offices.